Saturday, January 31 – Sunday, February 1, 2015
Multikulti Community, Arts and Activist Center
1000 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago IL 60642
ON THE 4th FLOOR
(@ the intersection of Milwaukee and Augusta)
All members should be prepared to pay at least a first installment of 2015 dues at Convention.
The SCNCC Convention is the coalition’s highest decision-making body and the forum where we assess the past year’s work and plan for the coming year. All members are strongly encouraged to attend.
Rough agenda (still in formation):
1) Broad politics – what is the state of climate politics in North America and internationally
2) SCNCC balance sheet from 2014
3) Chapter or section report backs, growth, activism and education
4) SCNCC internal organization questions
5) Coalition building and our work with allies
6) Action items and wrap up
Please register to attend and indicate if you need housing and/or travel subsidy. If you cannot attend but would like to subsidize someone else’s participation, please donate on our GoFundMe page.
For more infomation, please email email@example.com